ROSSETTA Star Projector For Indoor - Bedroom Celling Light - Dinosaur Egg - Aurora Light
- 4-IN-1 STAR PROJECTOR NORTHERN LIGHT – ROSSETTA NL-0001 star projector features with project celling light, nightlight lamp, white noise machine and music streaming via Bluetooth connection. which creates an extraordinary audio and visual experience.
- WHITE NOISE SOUND MACHINE - The ROSSTTA night light projector includes 19 popular white noise sounds which are, humming air conditioner, car air fan, rain drop, fan noise, silent room, deep space, cocktail voice, wind turbine, brown noise, airplane cabin, fan noise, bonfire, train, birds, cricket summer night, rain drops, ocean waves, cat purring, TV static white noise, wind chimes, frogs
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 SPEAKER WITH MUSIC SYNC - The ROSSETTA NL-0001 series galaxy projector features a built-in Bluetooth speaker for music streaming when you enjoy the indoor celling Aurora borealis. The star project light color changing and flash sync with music rhythmical and beat.
- REMOTE CONTROL AND AUTO-OFF-TIME – The ROSSETTA star projector including a remote control that allows you to control color light changing, projection modes, brightness, speed, which noise music options, volume and timer which provide the flexibility when you enjoy the NL-0001 star projector.
- INTEGRATED LED – The ROSSETTA galaxy star projector features 14 vibrant colors that project shining stars and memorizing aurora, the star light projector brings the vast star lights skies indoors where you can enjoy with your family, friends at bedroom, living room and college dorm. This indicates that an LED light is built into the fixture which is energy efficient and can last up to 50,000 hours.
6.1"L x 4.8"W x 5.9"H
Overall Product Weight
Number of Lights
Maximum Wattage (per bulb)
Dry, Damp or Wet Location Listed
· Dry locations,
· Damp Locations : moist environments
· Wet Locations : direct exposure to water
1, 2, 4 hours timer options
Projected Light Display
Wipe with a clean rag
Smart Home Hub Compatibility
Smart Home Hub Included
No Hub Required
Android and iOS App available
Smart Lighting Functions
Timer; Soft Light Start; Dimmable; RGB Color Changing; Tunable White
Supplier Intended and Approved Use
Non Residential Use; Residential Use
5 Volts (DC)
Each Unit Projection Cover Space
25ft x 25ft
-4°F to 113°F(-20°C to 45°C)
1 YEAR WARRANTY (Warranty Registry Request)
Full or Limited Warranty
- 1 x NL-0001 Series Star Projector - US-JCR-HJ-XKD06-20220120
- 1 x USB C Cable (5 ft)
- 1 x Remote Control (CR2025 battery)
- 1 x User Manual : Rossetta_R-R-HDN2P1WA _PUM_JL_090413
- What’s the 14 vibrant colors ?
Answer : red only, green only, blue only, white only , red and green, red and blue, red and white, green and blue, green and white, blue and white, red and green and blue, red and green and white, red and blue and white, green and blue and white, Star
- What’s the white noise sound machine technology that ROSSETTA NL-0001 use?
Answer : MP3 Playback
- What’s the 19 popular white noise sounds build in with ROSSETTA NL-0001?
- What’s the limited warranty offer?
Answer :1-year limited warranty and service included.
- Pink Noice vs white noice
Answers : With pink noise, lower frequencies are louder while higher frequencies are more diminished. This creates a soothing sound and is a great option for those who find white noise annoying and disruptive.
- What’s white noise sound
Answers : White noise refers to a noise that contains all frequencies3 across the spectrum of audible sound in equal measure. Because white noise spans multiple bands of sound, it is sometimes referred to as a broadband4 noise. Anecdotally, people often liken white noise to the static that comes from an untuned radio or television.
Researchers have studied the effect of white noise on humans for many years, finding evidence it can reduce crying in infants, improve work performance, and potentially help counteract symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)5. Multiple studies have also examined how white noise may affect human sleep.
[original article from sleepfoundation]